Wednesday, November 4, 2009

especially to my friend


my friend,
you always be there when i need help,
you always be there when i need somebody to cheer up my day,
you always be there when i have problem,
i really appreciate all your kindness,
i really appreciate all your attention towards me,
i really appreciate what you have done to me,
thank you.

but, i never expected that you will fall for me,
i never expected that i am the girl that you like,
i never expected that i always in your mind,
i never, never, never expected that.
never.

and i am sorry to say this,
but somebody has stole my heart,
somebody who is truly love me with all his sincerity,
and me too, i am really in love with him,
not you.

i am very very very sorry my friend.
i hope this will not ruin our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...