Friday, October 30, 2009

intro :)


This is my 1st time writing a blog, actually i have a blogger before, but my old account has been hacked by some
hacker from Jordan.i'm so pissed off at that time, but now the hacker has apologize to me, and give my old account
passwords back. agghh, cam ntah papew ntah. and then, the hacker ask me to add him in ym. pergh, yeah right,
macam la aku nk add kau. Btw, before i forget, i would like to introduce myself. i'm a happy go lucky girl, sensitive:
easily to get mad, but easy to cool down (all u have to do is minta maaf *wink*),i have a huge interest in photography,
i love edit pictures n snapping candid pictures. i love skittles and kit kat. hehe. i hate an arrogant person, and a person
who think they are so good, hot, or so whatever. seriously, i am not a good person, but i am not that bad either.
sometimes i do make mistakes, and i really regret it. but, i just don't understand a perfectionist, who think they are so
perfect and can't accept other people's way of life. do they really have to that? hidup sendiri la weyh. x yah nak tawu hal
org suda. i have been hurt by so many people before, it started since i am in my primary school. actually,
before this i used to be a nerd. i wore big glasses, chubby and i'm the most untalkative person in the class.
all my classmates always treated me like i'm a nobody in the class or in other words "dipulaukan", sedih tu mmg sgt sgt
sgt la. but, after i met N , i started to change my appearance; from glasses to contact lens
and started to diet. and after that my classmate especially boys started to talk to me. agghh, nmpk cgt yg diorang nie
tgk paras rupe je. that's why when people said "teeya cantek", "teeya comel". i will reply, "teeya x cantek ok". i still don't
think that i'm beautiful, because the shadows of my previous appearance always following me. however, i love myself,
and i always trying to improve myself to be a better person. and thanks to my family and friends who always support
me. i love them damn so much la weyh ;)

oh yeah, above is me with my little brother. he's cute kan? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...